Refund and Cancellation Policy
Welcome to the UniStreet terms and conditions for use. These Refund and Cancellation Policy apply to our trading entity “unistreet.in”.
By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
This website is operated by: Surge Fabrics, a company registered in India.
GSTIN is: 06ADZFS6033P1Z3
We always ask and check for the college/school ID of each customer before placing an order.
Cancellation of Contracts / Returns Policy
1. This section applies to consumers only (and not to businesses or other organisations) who order goods.
2. If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have put your order into production;
3. You can return uncustomised goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 7 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
4. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required, less (if for any reason the these costs have not been paid by you) the costs of delivery to us.
5. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clauses 6.3 and 6.4 will not apply where the product has been used.
6. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clauses 6.3 and 6.4 will not apply where the product has been customised.
7. We do not accept the return of unwanted customised garments for any reason. Customised garments include any garment with bespoke print and/or embroidery. The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights.